Sunday, May 11, 2008

Welcome to Patrick Murtha's Diary

This blog is a little experiment that may flourish or that may quickly perish. In exploring my enthusiasms -- literature, film, music, art, history, menswear, beer, baseball, and so on -- I have often wanted to make notes to myself and have them available in a centralized place. A blog lets you do that. I have posted with varying levels of frequency to various web bulletin boards and discussion groups, but those comments are of course locationally scattered. So I'm going to try out this format and see if I like it. I don't anticipate many readers, but welcome those who find their way here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patrick, I just found you from a link over at Tucker's place. I look forward to digging in. I hope this weekend. I hope you enjoy the bogging. I'm new at it myself, but so far it has given me a lot of pleasure. I'll check in.

lw