Friday, May 16, 2008

Trad Bloggers

Although I post in the web bulletin board Ask Andy About Clothes "Trad Forum," I am not a trad myself; I occasionally employ a trad element, but that's about it. If you want to know more about "trad," you can visit the forum itself, or attend to the blogs of two AAAC members, Tucker and Patrick (whose blog is Coiled Pleasures). These urbane gentlemen write well about much besides clothing, but they are also wonderful guides to the trad ethos.

UPDATE (5/1/2009): An example of what I don't do anymore. Nothing against these guys specifically, but in addition to ceasing any blogging cross-promotion here at PMD, I got out of "Menswear Cyberspace" altogether -- just too nasty. Both Tucker and Patrick discontinued their blogs sometime after I wrote this, then re-started them.

No comments: